A tuition free high-quality education in the Heart of Europe
Located in the centre of Europe, the remarkably stable Czech Republic provides its’ students a high quality education, especially in the field of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine. Universities in the Czech Republic are using the best technology, by which the learning process becomes more available, understandable and fascinating for those taking part in their studies. Also, as an important advantage, diplomas granted by Czech universities are recognised in all countries of the European Union, as well as in many other countries.
Students are able to easily combine their studies in the Czech Republic with a part time job due to specialised employment services organised by universities, which help students to find a well-paying job. In most cases, this can lead to the acceptance of a student as a full time employee after graduation.
The living costs in when you study in Czech Republic are considered to be affordable for student life. The average living costs of a student can range from 350–700 EUR per month including meals, accommodation, public transportation and even some culture events in the free time. Of course, prices may vary according to the location of the university and the lifestyle and spending habits of the student them-self.
Living in a place so culturally influenced by several elements of central Europe provides for a one of a kind free time environment for students. Local, eats drinks, events and other cultural activities are not farther than a stones throw away, and the history and culture in the Czech Republic is so rich that free time can always be filled with something valuable.
With it’s prime central European location, students in the Czech Republic will be able to travel frequently to other countries during study breaks and free time. Aside from great vacation destinations just trains ride away, there are also several interesting internships in bordering European countries available to those who are trained and educated in the Czech Republic.
Top 3 reasons to study in Czech Republic:
- Recognised high-quality education.
- Located in the heart of Europe.
- Rich and fascinating historic surroundings.
Did you know this about Czech Republic?
- Charles University in Prague, founded in 1348, is the oldest university in Eastern Europe and one of the oldest continuously operating universities in the world.
- The majority of immigrants living there are from Ukraine. There are more than 110,000 of them in total!
- The uniform of the guards there is one of the most fashionable uniforms in Europe! Czech fashion designer Theodor Pistek was asked to design them, and the result has earned the country special recognition!