Do you feel passionate about studying abroad? Are you looking for more funding to help make your dreams come true? If so, continue reading for more information about our Study Advisory Scholarships. It might just change your life…
At Study Advisory we strongly believe that education should be available to everyone, no matter what their gender, age, nationality or financial situations are. That is why we encourage people from all kinds of backgrounds to apply for our scholarships. These scholarships are meant for studies abroad – no matter whether it be for exchange studies, degree studies or an internship as a part of your studies. Study Advisory also provides full-degree scholarships in the exciting city of Bangkok!
We currently have two types of scholarships:
The Study Advisory Scholarship:
- For your studies in any institution, anywhere in the world, designated by you!
- The value of the scholarship is 500 EUR.
- It may be used for just one semester or for an internship as well!
- Study Advisory Scholarships will be awarded to up to five students per application round.
- To read more about the application process, please scroll to the bottom of the page!
The Study Advisory meets PIM Scholarship:
Study Advisory offers full-degree scholarships for Business Administration studies in Panyapiwat Institute of Management (PIM) in Bangkok, Thailand. PIM is Thailand’s first and largest Corporate University, established with the objective of transferring the knowledge of the business community to students.
PIM Scholarships are granted for both Bachelor’s and Master’s program.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (International Modern Trade Management) will provide you with the most contemporary knowledge of modern trade. The course program has been designed in cooperation with business experts, which has helped PIM design a contemporary and comprehensive modern trade management course. During their studies, students gain valuable real work experience in a company.
The study program lasts for 3,5 years and consists of course work (65 %) and practical training (35 %). Tuition fees amount to THB 585,000 (USD 16,400). The scholarship covers 90 % of the tuition fees. Read more about the study program here.
The Bachelor degree scholarship is offered to two students each year.
International Master’s degree in Business Administration program (iMBA) at PIM will give you deep insights into modern Asian trade. It will also provide you with practical knowledge on how to grow a truly global business and succeed on the international market.
The length of the study program is 1,5–2 years including a thesis or independent study preparation (6–12 months). The scholarship covers 90 % of the tuition fees. Read more about the study program here.
The MBA Scholarship is offered to one student each year.
To learn more about studies in PIM, read about the experiences of Daniel on our blog!
Interested? Let us know why you should be the one to receive one of these great scholarships! To apply for the scholarships, please tell us why you should be the one to receive a scholarship from us in a form of a vlog:
How to apply:
- Record a short, 2–5 minutes vlog entry.
- Send us the link for your vlog. The vlog may be located on any online video media platform, such as YouTube. Please don’t submit any videos as an attachment but as a link instead.
- We encourage you to get quite wild and creative with your submission – please feel free to impress us and blow our minds!
- Please share also your motivation and your future dreams.
- Tell us also how you would encourage young people all around the world to rate their universities on Study Advisory.
- We would also love to know how you feel about Study Advisory, and how we could make our search engine even better.
- In addition to the vlog, please send us a copy of your CV and Transcript of Records (if you are already enrolled in a higher education institution).
- Remember to mention which scholarship (Study Advisory Scholarship or PIM Scholarship) you are applying for!
If you get the scholarship, we would also love to hear from you a couple of times in the form of a vlog while you are studying abroad!
If you don’t wish to submit a vlog entry, a more traditional one page Statement of Purpose, a CV and a Transcript of Records (if you are already studying in a higher education institution) are required as attachments to your application.
The scholarships are offered for each academic year. The next application round will be for the academic year 2017-2018. Please send your completed application form by the 31st of March 2017. Unfortunately we are not able to answer any inquiries at this time.
And, hey! If you are already a student in a higher education program, go to our search engine to rate your university using the same email address in which you have used for applying for our scholarships. Rating your university in advance will be a big plus for your application! If you also take the time to encourage your fellow students to write their reviews – we will be totally impressed!